Watsapp Group Links - How to Create, Join and Invite into a Group (2022 Updated) ()
How to Create Whatsapp Group
Before sharing links of groups, you should understand how to make a group on WhatsApp and invite people into a group. There are simple steps to create your own Whatsapp Group and Invite or Add individuals being Admin of that group.
- Open Whatsapp on your Android
- Search More Options and Tap New Group
- Now Add or Search Contacts to add to the Group
- After doing so, Enter subject or purpose of your Group (this might include name of your group)
- Select Emoji or any Image from your Gallery to set Profile Image
- Finally,tap the Green Mark to activate your Group
How to Delete Whatspp Group?
In case, you want to revoke or delete the WhatsApp group then you should follow this section carefully. It is very important to remove all details of the Group before deleting it. In such a scenario, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Whatsapp
- Tap on the Group, you want to Delete
- Tap on its Name
- Open Invite via Link
- Click on Delete or Revoke Link
- Confirm It and Done
Whatsapp Group Rules
Being a Group Admin or part of any group, you have some responsibilities and bound to group rules and regulations. In fact, there are some Universal Rule of Whatsapp groups and you should follow them to maintain a good and healthy group environment.
- No Illegal Activities
- No Bad Language
- No Fighting
- No Spamming
- Avoid Racist Comments
- Respect Other Members
- Don’t hurt people feelings
Surprisingly, you can also add your own Whatsapp Links in other groups to make your group grow fast. However, it is your sole responsibility to add or invite-only Trusted People and you can remove any individual from the group due to Illegal or Bad activities.