Screen Record is a built-in feature in almost all iOS devices. In fact, this feature helps you to take quick snap of ongoing video or record your screen on an Android device. Though accessing to this feature is super-easy for some devices like Samsung and LG whereas other devices took little time to run this function.
Many users prefer to Take a Screenshot rather than downloading a longer video. As a matter of fact, you can also download complete videos on your screen. In this article, we are going to share different methods of Recording Screens on Android and iOS devices.
How to Record your Phone Screen
- First of all, swipe down twice from top to bottom of your screen
- Tap Screen Record (in case you find option)
- If not find Screen Record option, Tap Edit and Drag Screen Record to your Quick Settings
- Choose the Video you want to record and Tap Start
How to Screen Record Samsung and LG
- Swipe down twice to open the Quick settings menu
- Search for Screen Recorder
- Tap on Record and Recording notification will appear on the screen
How to Screen Record OnePlus Devices running Android 10
- Swipe down on the Status Bar
- Now open the Notification section
- To open all app tiles, swipe down once again
- Tap the Edit Icon and swipe left to open the new page
- Tap and press the Screen Recorder App
- Then drag it to the Quick Settings Menu
- Finally, tap the Back Button to save the changes
Screen Recording Apps for Android Devices
Nowadays, there are several apps available on Google Play Store that allows you to record everything on your display. However, downloading third party screen recording could be a dangerous practice sometimes. You can Install the following Recording Apps from Google Play Store.
- AZ Screen Recorder
- Mobizen Screen Recorder