Either you are selling your iOS device or trying to fix any problem, it is sometimes necessary to reset your device to Factory setting. In fact, there are several methods that could help you in resetting your iPhone or iPod.
Normally, the minor issues of iPhone are tackled through soft reset. However, if you are facing serious technical complications then it is necessary for you to reset your device and install latest version of software for better performance.
Why Should I Reset iPhone
As a matter of fact, the most probable reason of resetting an iPhone is to clean your personal data before handing it over to new user. However, in case you don’t do it in proper way, you could lose all your private data and damage your device settings as well.
- For Sale Purpose
- To Clean up Device
- To Clear various Issues
How to Factory Reset iPhone
In this guide, we are going to share some most secure and accurate methods to return your iOS devices to factory setting. Indeed, you can adopt these methods with all latest iPhone models including iPhone 12, iPhone 11 pro and even iPad and iPod.
Back up your iPhone before Reset
It is always good practice to store your data somewhere before going for reset. You can log-in to iCloud and tap on Back-Up now to save your data. Moreover, you can also back your device up to a MAC or PC Window Computers.
- Go to Setting
- Tap iCloud
- Select Back-Up Now
- Choose items you want to save and tap Back-Up option
Access to Settings
- Go to setting
- Tap on General and then Reset
- Ignore all other Reset Options and select only reset IPhone
To Erase Passwords
- Go to TouchID or FaceID
- Tap Erase iPhone
Log-in to Apple ID
- Now log-in to App id password
- Disable Find My Phone
- Finally, your iPhone and iPad is factory reset
How to Reset iPhone without Password
If you have forgot the password of your iphone, the best option for you to tackle this situation is to reset the iPhone. However, by resetting, you can erase all the passcodes but it will also delete all the personal data on your iOS device.
You can use different third-party software to unlock your iPhone. In fact, this method helps you to unlock the device by removing all the passcodes. However, you have to back-up the device as these software could erase all data.
- Download EaseUS Mobi Lock on PC
- Launch the software by connect iPhone to the Computer
- Now Download Firmware for your Devices
- After doing so, tap “Verify Firmware” and wait
- After verification, click on Unlock
- Now enter Information in the warning window to remove passward
- Finally, your phone is reset and unlocked