How to Unlock iPhone without Passcode & Network SIM 2022 - (Easy Guide)
Though, Apple products by default didn’t come with protected passcords. However, it is highly recommended to protect your device by configuring a strong password. In fact, most users prefer security codes or patterns to enhance the safety of their devices.
In case, you have lost or forgotten your password, there are several ways to unlock the iPhone. No doubt, Apple itself provided a detailed guideline that you can follow manually to unlock the iPhone if you have forgotten the passcode.
What happens when you forget the password of iPhone
If you forget your exact password or repeatedly enter the wrong password, your iPhone will automatically be disabled for some intervals before you hit another try. However, if your device has been synced to a windows computer then you can connect it to the computer and give it an attempt.
Is it Legal to Unlock my iPhone
Yes, it’s completely legal to unlock your iPhone. However, you have to pay the charges of your contract and own all purchased rights. In case, you are still paying for the contract then you should concern with your carrier.
How to Unlock the iPhone
Surprisingly, the majority of the iPhone holders skip the basic guidelines of Apple in such a scenario and look for other solutions on the internet. If you are among these users, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will share different methods of how to Unlock the iPhone with passwords.
Contact your Carrier
In most cases, your Carrier can unlock your iPhone. All you need is you Contact your Carrier and request an unlock of your device. However, your account must meet the requirements for the unlocking.
iPhone Synchronized with a Mac or PC (last used to sync the device)
- Connect your iPhone to your windows computer
- Go to itunes and select the iPhone in the Devices list
- Tap Summary at the top of the screen
- In case, iTunes doesn’t work automatically, do synchronize manually
- Now click the Check for Update and look for latest software version available
- Click restore and follow the guideline to complete the process
- Click on the option asking for Restore iPhone from itunes back-up
- Finally, select the device and choose the most recent back-up
iPhone Backed up with iCloud
- Sign into iCloud using Apple ID
- Click Find my Phone
- Select all Devices and then chose the iPhone you want to erase
- Enter Apple ID password and restore the information on the device using iCloud Back-up
Unlock the iPhone without SIM Card
- Back-up your device
- After doing so, erase your iPhone
- Finally, restore your iPhone from the backup, you made earlier