Switching over to iPhone from Android phone can never be an easy task. In fact, it could be quite challenging sometimes to transfer your data from Android phone to iPhone without having iCloud or even sim card.
Apart from other issues, transfer of contacts from Android to iPhone could be the most daunting and if you are facing from the solution of this problem, then you are on right place. In this guide we are going to share how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
There are several ways and methods that can help you in transferring your contacts. In fact, you can use the move to iOS app or use your Google account to save your contacts on iPhone with using a SIM card. Surprisingly, all these methods are free and all you need is to follow our guide carefully.
Basically, App has launched their Move to iOS app. The primarily purpose of this app is to facilitate all new users of iPhone. By using Move to iOS App, you can easily transfer your complete data along with contacts and e-mail account from Android phone to iPhone.
- First of all, Install the Move to iOS app to your android device
- Now, carefully follow the set-up process on your new iPhone until you find the App & Data option
- Choose and tap on Move Data from Android to start the move to iOS app
- Tap continue on both devices after agreeing to terms and conditions of the app
- Finally, enter the code that will appear on iPhone screen
- Congratulations you transfer is complete
Another good option to transfer your important contacts from android device to iPhone is using your current Google account. In fact, this process works will all new and great iPhone models along with iPads and iPods.
- Start the setting app on iPhone
- Tap Passwords and Accounts on screen
- Now press Add Account and then tap Google
- Carefully follow the guidelines to add your Google Account to new iPhone
- After doing so, it will automatically sync all your Google data including contacts
Though, VCF file is not popular among Android users but this method is great and always works for you. Indeed, this method is best in case you have no existing Google Accounts and wants to transfer your personal contacts.
- Open the Contact App on Android phone
- Look for three dots at the top right of your screen and tap on them to access to the menu and then tap on the Share option
- Now select all the contacts you want to transfer at a time
- After choosing, tap on Share option
- Now to open VCF file on your iPhone, you have to use email or text message option
- After receiving file, open it and save the contacts
The last and most convenient option to Transfer of Contacts from Android to iPhone is using your Android phone SIM Card. To avail this option you must have a SIM Card in proper and working conditions.
- Open the contacts app on your Android
- Search and tap three horizontal lines
- Now tap Manage Contacts
- At manage contacts, tap on Import/Export contacts
- Select Export option
- In the options, select SIM Card where contacts will be exported
- After choosing contacts, Tap Done and Export
- Now, remove the SIM card from Android and insert it in your new iPhone
- Go to Setting apps
- Tap Contacts and then on import SIM contacts
- Finally, choose the account, you want to save the contacts