Screenshots help you to store and share great moments, videos, and images that appear on your screen. In fact, capturing a screenshot is a common practice, either you are using an iPhone or any Android Model. However, the method of taking a screenshot varies to make and the model you are using.
iPhone 11 is different from previous models in various ways. This model features a Face Lock Option instead of a Home Button. It means the process of capturing a screenshot on the iPhone 11 is different from older models.
If you are trying to figure out how to take a screenshot on iPhone 11, you can find out relevant stuff here. In this article, we are going to share different methods of taking Screenshots on the iPhone 11.
Nevertheless, there are two different options to take a screenshot on iPhone 11. You can take a screenshot on the iPhone 11 either through physical buttons or Assistive Touch of iPhone 11. Without a doubt, both methods are effective and did their perfect job.
- Open the Screen, you want to Capture
- Press and Hold the Side Button on the Right side of your Device
- Now, Click the Volume Button
- Screenshot will be captured Automatically
- First of all, Enable Assistive Touch Feature
- Go to Settings and Tap Accessibility
- Press Touch from Physical and Motor section
- Assistive Touch Option will appear on Screen
- Tap the Option to turn it On
- Now a Floating Button will appear on your Home Screen
- Finally, Open the Image or Video you want to Capture and tap the Assistive Touch Button to take a Screenshot
The method shared in this article also applies to the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max. After capturing a screenshot, you can proceed to Screenshots Folder in the Albums tab of the Photos app to view your Collection.
- Open the Photos App from Home Screen
- Go to Albums
- Tap Screenshots
- Select to View a Screenshot