Pop-ups are something that mostly Android users hate to see on their screens. Have you ever wonder, why you’ve getting pop-ups and ads and how to stop them even when you are doing nothing. In this article, we are going to guide you how to trace and stop Pop-ups on your Android Phones.
Surprisingly, majority of users never do know that which app is causing full screen ads and pop-ups. However, there are several methods that help you to put an end to those teasing and annoying ads and pop-ups.
Basically, pop-ups are part of free apps and other web-applications. In fact, they only appear on your screen when you are using such apps actively. To get rid of such stuff, you have to find and remove these free apps from your device.
- After pop-up appears, go to your Play Store App
- Open the Hamburger Menu
- Now go to My Apps and tap the Installed Apps
- Look for Last Used option near the top-right of the screen
- Now the App appear in the list would have probably causing Pop-ups
- Tap Uninstall or try to fix issue
- Launch the Android Web Browser
- Go to App Settings in the Menu Button
- Tap Advanced
- Tick the Block Pop-ups Box
- First of all Open Chrome, on your Android default browser
- Look for More Option at the top right of your screen
- Tap Settings and scroll down to site settings
- Tap Pop-ups to activate the slider that turn off pop-ups
- Now touch the slider button again to dis-able the pop-ups feature
- Open the Firefox App
- Tap on the Three Vertical Lines on the left corner
- Tap Settings
- Go to Enhanced Tracking Protection
- Select Strict
There are several apps available in market that helps you to minimize or stop the number of pop-up ads. All you need is to go to Google Play Store and search any of the following third-party apps and install them.
- Adblock Plus
- AdBlock for Android