AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer (Free)
|App Name||AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer|
|Genre||Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Update||4 hours ago|
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer Mod APK
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer – helpful application for individuals who like to invest their energy through Hiking of all classifications of intricacy, games with situating on the ground and all different situations when an individual requires a guide, compass, just as an exact thought of where he is and where he is going. AlpineQuest will be a widespread multi-practical answer for their errands.
Building courses from highlight point, disconnected mode, uphold for different kinds of guides, saving insights, and substantially more makes this program truly fundamental.
AlpineQuest is the finished answer for every single outside movement and sports, including climbing, running, following, chasing, cruising, geocaching, rough terrain route, and considerably more.
You can access and store locally a huge scope of online geological guides, which will stay accessible even while being out of cell inclusion. AlpineQuest additionally bolsters onboard record-based guides, like QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By utilizing the GPS and the attractive sensor of your gadget (with compass show), getting lost is important for the past: you are limited progressively on the guide, which can likewise be situated to coordinate where you are taking a gander at.
Save and retrieve placemarks, share them with your friends. Track your path, get advanced statistics
and interactive graphics. You won’t have any more questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring...
Don’t hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum https://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are
Built-in online maps (with automatic local storage; a road, topo, and satellite maps included) and online layers (road names, hillshade, contours);
- Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (all major worldwide maps and many local topo maps);
- Complete area storage of online maps for offline use;
- On-board offline maps support (raster) including KMZ Overlays, OziExplorer OZFx2/OZFx3 (partly)/.map+.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif, GeoPackage GeoPkg, MbTile, SqliteDB, and TMS zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
- QuickChart Memory Map support (.qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
- Built-in image calibration tool to use any scan or picture as a map;
- Digital elevation model on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain, hillshade and steep slopes;
- Multiple maps in layers display, with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
- Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
- Create, display, save, restore an unlimited number of items (waypoints, routes, areas, and tracks);
- Import/export GPX files, Google Earth KML/KMZ files and CSV/TSV files;
- Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF, OziExplorer WPT/PLT, Geocaching LOC waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF files;
- Save and share online locations with other users using Community Placemarks;
- Details, advanced statistics, and interactive graphics on various items;
- Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
- Routes, tracks, and areas creator;
- Advanced SD memory card Placemarks Explorer.
GPS Position / Orientation
- On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
- Map orientation, compass, and target finder;
- Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder (long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
- Proximity alerts and leaves path alerts;
- Barometer support (for compatible devices).
- Metric, imperial, and hybrid distance units;
- GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, ...);
- Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
- On-map grids display, full-screen map view, multi-touch zoom;